In my consultations shop I offer four products, as follows:
- A Time Passages Interpretive Report
- General astrological services
- Basic Astro Maps only
- Full Relocation Consultation/Report
So far most people who have made their way to my store have picked the full relocation consultation/report. It may be smart of you if you decide to do so; for the amount of time I put in, you get your best value from it.
This post is meant to define what I mean by ‘general astrological services’. It has to do with the things that are part of my knowledge that are not relocation related. This includes what I know about:
- Personology and how it affects you. This includes the Secret Language of Relationships, the Secret Language of Birthdays, and the Secret Language of Destiny, the large book Personology (which is mostly a kind of ephemeris, but defines every planet using the 48 periods) and the smaller books the Secret Language of Luck and Everyday Astrology.
- My knowledge of the Ascendant, starting with Jeanne Avery’s book.
- My knowledge of what’s in the Idiot’s Guide to Astrology, which is really a thing, a thing that is two decades old, and really the best introductory source to handle, in overview style, every element of astrology.
- What I know from the Round Art, including all the interpretations AND what I know about how it measures time. A.T. Mann, even though I disagree with his moral sense (or lack thereof), is a brilliant author.
- What I can find out for you in the myriad number of Birthday books out there. (Birthdays, Stars and Numbers as well as the Ultimate Birthday books are good ones).
- Jan Spiller’s Astrology for the Soul and books about the North Node in general.
Personology, basically all the late Gary Goldscnneider’s books, is a particular thing for me as I think that dividing the zodiac into 48 periods as every book except for Birthdays and Everyday Astrology is an incredible model. And, Everyday Astrology is great for discovering about every aspect of a potential relationship with each sign. I covered this in an earlier post, but I’ll say here that in that book he has the three positives-three negatives in every category for every style, along with a third category — interactive style.
If you’re noticing a trend here, it’s that I’m referencing things that I didn’t come up with on my own. Why, then, is this product worth it?
I was encouraged by Linda Berry when starting the Vibrational Astrology course that I graduated from last year, to become a “spiritual intuitive.” (She got there mostly by looking at my 84th, 224th, 336th, 448th, and 672nd harmonics, for what it’s worth to you. As I used to say early on in the program, these frequencies were ‘lit up’.)
I try to discover the client as a spiritual intuitive, and I can also say that I use my powers of discrimination when I try to discover something about the client. (The ability to discriminate is the purview of someone with a North Node in the Pisces II period — covering roughly 11 deg 15 minutes Pisces to 18 deg 45 minutes Pisces).
Also, I have natal Scorpio rising. Yes, it relocated to Libra five years ago, but up until that point it was my natural inclination to gather a bunch of seemingly disparate information (including about astrology) that ended up into an unexpected yet coherent jigsaw puzzle. I don’t do that quite as much anymore, but I was learning about astrology for over eighteen years before I moved, so there’s a lot of different forms of content.
Now, I do a bit of those General Astrological Services in the 1 1/2 hour consultation, if time permits. Usually, though, there isn’t a whole lot of time to cover it, which is why I offer it as a separate product.
You got to the Consultations page through relocation-astrology.com, so I’m sure since relocation astrology is trending, you weren’t really interested in general astrological services. I have enough to say about how a relocation astrology chart is supposed to be done, and I still instill my powers of discrimination and spiritual sense to find better locations for you.
Just know that general astrological services is there, and most people don’t have the time to do the work to find out these things on their own, and might not put it together quite as well.